Regardless if you are riding your bicycle for a joy ride or your daily commute to the office, you should take the same safety precautions as if you were driving a four-wheel vehicle. At Staskus Law Firm, our dedicated lawyers are here to help our clients receive the compensation they deserve if they were hurt in a bicycle accident. To help raise awareness, we have created our list of safety tips for riding a bicycle.
- Wearing a helmet is a simple step to possibly saving your life.
- Always obey traffic laws, road signs, and lights.
- Although you are operating a bike, it is vital you take the same precautions as driving a car.
- It is important to stay visible to other drivers on the road by wearing reflective gear at night and riding in the appropriate bike lanes.
- Never assume drivers can see you. Using hand signals and making eye contact when turning is a great habit of using every time you ride your bicycle.
- Riding with the flow of traffic and going in the same direction is the best riding strategy.
- Properly check over your bicycle to check for maintenance issues and needed repairs.
- Pay attention to the road and keep your ears and eyes aware of your surroundings.
If you are searching for an experienced injury lawyer in Campbell, CA, turn to Staskus Law Firm to receive just results. Contact us today at (844) 286-5241 to schedule a free consultation.