It should come as no surprise that in the food and restaurant industry, there are many incidences of slip and fall injuries. From constantly hurrying from the kitchen where grease spills are prevalent and dishes are washed to taking your tables trays of water and food, there is plenty of room for accidents in a restaurant. Below we have preventative steps your restaurant and yourself should take to protect yourself from a slip and fall injury.
- Wear appropriate non-slip footwear when serving in a restaurant. These shoes not only protect your feet from spills and sharp objects in the kitchen but also work great at combating falls. Due to the heavy duty material that these shoes are made from, they help to prevent slipping on water and other similar materials often found in the food industry.
- For restaurant owners, it is imperative to put up safety cones for areas that are prone to slipping accident. It is also necessary for the safety of your employees and guests to put up warning cones for other sections of the restaurant that are currently hazardous due to spills or messes that haven’t been properly cleaned.
- Since the kitchen area is a busy environment, it is a good idea to invest in staff members that are solely responsible for cleaning and keeping the kitchen safe.
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident and need an injury lawyer in Campbell, CA, look to Staskus Law Firm. Contact us today at (844) 286-5241 to schedule a free consultation.
Regardless if you are riding your bicycle for a joy ride or your daily commute to the office, you should take the same safety precautions as if you were driving a four-wheel vehicle. At Staskus Law Firm, our dedicated lawyers are here to help our clients receive the compensation they deserve if they were hurt in a bicycle accident. To help raise awareness, we have created our list of safety tips for riding a bicycle.
- Wearing a helmet is a simple step to possibly saving your life.
- Always obey traffic laws, road signs, and lights.
- Although you are operating a bike, it is vital you take the same precautions as driving a car.
- It is important to stay visible to other drivers on the road by wearing reflective gear at night and riding in the appropriate bike lanes.
- Never assume drivers can see you. Using hand signals and making eye contact when turning is a great habit of using every time you ride your bicycle.
- Riding with the flow of traffic and going in the same direction is the best riding strategy.
- Properly check over your bicycle to check for maintenance issues and needed repairs.
- Pay attention to the road and keep your ears and eyes aware of your surroundings.
If you are searching for an experienced injury lawyer in Campbell, CA, turn to Staskus Law Firm to receive just results. Contact us today at (844) 286-5241 to schedule a free consultation.
As unfortunate as it is, accidents come with the territory of driving. The dedicated lawyers at Staskus Law Firm, ensure our clients receive the just compensation they deserve when hurt in a car accident. We strive to educate our clients to increase awareness and possibly save a life. Below we have listed the common causes of accidents to help avoid such situations.
- Cell Phones
When it comes to texting and driving, please remember that any message can wait until you are out of the car. Cell phones are one of the most popular causes of wrecks because it causes the driver to take their eyes off the road. Looking down at your phone for even a second can result in an accident.
Weather is a huge source of car accidents due to the wet roads and hindered visibility. Driving in the rain can cause cars to hydroplane and skid when braking. If the weather is too bad to drive in, we recommend pulling off the side of the road with your hazards on until the rain clears up.
- Daily Distractions
Often, drivers will get distracted by everyday tasks, such as eating fast food or applying makeup while driving. These actions divert your eyes and attention away from the road, which can result in an accident.
Look for our knowledgeable car accident attorney in Campbell, CA to help you receive the legal advice you deserve. Contact us today at (844) 286-5241 to schedule a free consultation.